Join our Crew!
We are looking to fill the following job openings with great new team members. Tell your friends and apply online.
Lynnhaven Marine is looking for a full time worker for our parts department.
As a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Parts Counter
- Help internal and external customers find parts and accessories quickly and accurately
- Generate special orders for customer requests of non-stocked items
- Notify internal and external customers of backorders, and/or receipt of special orders
- Enter customer information and sale data into dealer management system
- Process and submit vendor orders
- Stock shelves as required by inventory plan
- Be on-time for all scheduled shifts
- Maintain and accept responsibility to cash drawer accuracy of 100%
- Process end of day reports, daily
- Customer Service
- Provide a happy and genuine greeting to each and every customer
- Promptly answer incoming telephone calls, provide information, and transfer calls using best practices
- Parts ordering and receiving
- In charge of listing items and shipping sold items through our Ebay store
- High school diploma
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Proven ability to influence worker behavior to benefit the organization
- Basic computer skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time position. Compensation is hourly wage, access to company benefits and vacation time.
Office Assistant & Rental Consultant
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: copying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
- Perform data entry
- Answer calls from customers on a multi line switchboard
- Greet customers and attend to their needs
- Help maintain small convenience store and perform transactions
- Maintain Rental Agreements and Insurance Documents
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Must be computer savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to move in a fast paced environment
This is a part time position with hourly compensation.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- General marina maintenance
- Help launching boats
- Cleaning and washing boats
- Grounds maintenance
- Fuel attendant duties.
Must be at least 17 years of age.
Tags: apply for a job, Chesapeake Bay, classified job, customer service, employment, full time employment, full time job, help wanted, job, Lynnhaven Marine, Marina, Marine service, parts, parts advisor, parts and accessories, parts counter, parts counter help, Virginia