Wednesday, March 21st, 2018
We are looking to fill the following job openings with great new team members. Tell your friends and apply online.
Lynnhaven Marine is looking for a full time worker for our parts department.
As a Parts Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Parts Counter
- Help internal and external customers find parts and accessories quickly and accurately
- Generate special orders for customer requests of non-stocked items
- Notify internal and external customers of backorders, and/or receipt of special orders
- Enter customer information and sale data into dealer management system
- Process and submit vendor orders
- Stock shelves as required by inventory plan
- Be on-time for all scheduled shifts
- Maintain and accept responsibility to cash drawer accuracy of 100%
- Process end of day reports, daily
- Customer Service
- Provide a happy and genuine greeting to each and every customer
- Promptly answer incoming telephone calls, provide information, and transfer calls using best practices
- Parts ordering and receiving
- In charge of listing items and shipping sold items through our Ebay store
- High school diploma
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Proven ability to influence worker behavior to benefit the organization
- Basic computer skills
- Basic mathematical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
This is a full time position. Compensation is hourly wage, access to company benefits and vacation time.
Office Assistant & Rental Consultant
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: copying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
- Perform data entry
- Answer calls from customers on a multi line switchboard
- Greet customers and attend to their needs
- Help maintain small convenience store and perform transactions
- Maintain Rental Agreements and Insurance Documents
- Exceptional customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
- Must be computer savvy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Ability to move in a fast paced environment
This is a part time position with hourly compensation.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- General marina maintenance
- Help launching boats
- Cleaning and washing boats
- Grounds maintenance
- Fuel attendant duties.
Must be at least 17 years of age.