2013 Yamaha WaveRunner VXS
Feel the rush of speeding across the water and thrill of turning on a dime. Engineered for competition and aggressive riding, this competition-level boat delivers lightweight, agile handling with the added capability of sharing the ride with those who crave adventure. A super-quick, 4-stroke 1.8 liter Yamaha Marine engine boasts the largest displacement in its class, matching the performance of the world’s best supercharged boats – without the added costs of a supercharger. The ultra-lightweight NanoXcel® hull is incredibly agile, delivering the most fuel-efficient ride in the high performance category. No matter your riding style – the VXS delivers a playful ride unlike anything else.
- Stock # B2080
- Make Yamaha WaveRunner
- Model VXS
- Model Year 2013
- Price $7,900
- Condition Used
- Category Power
- Class Jet Boats, Personal Watercraft
- Hull Material Other
- Hull Design Other
- Location Virginia Beach, VA
- Length 10.58 ft
- Beam 3.83 ft
- Dry Weight 721 pound
- Fuel Tank Capacity 15.9 gallons
- Model 1.8L
- Type Other
- Fuel Type Gas
DRY STORAGE KEPT
- The most affordable high-performance models in the industry.
- The performance of the world’s fastest supercharged models without the added cost of a supercharger and intercooler.
- Dominating the Normally Aspirated class on the 2012 IJSBA national tour.
- Class-leading acceleration and top speed out of the box supported by a wide selection of aftermarket products for racing enthusiasts.
- Industry’s only race-ready nano-engineered hulls and decks.
The VXR™ and VXS™ return to the Yamaha WaveRunner® line in 2013 as the most affordable, ultra high-performance watercraft today. Designed to appeal to PWC racers and serious enthusiasts alike; the lightweight, agile VXR™ and VXS™ feature the latest engine and hull technology to deliver an athletically-challenging experience that hardcore rider have sorely missed for some time.
The offspring of the light, compact Yamaha VX™ Series and the ultra high-performance Yamaha FZ Series, these hyperactive WaveRunners® dominated the IJSBA racing scene in their freshman year, winning world and national titles. Sans the unwanted bells and whistles that do not add to the craft’s performance, the VXR™ and VXS™ are all about heart-pounding power, nimble closed-course handling, and race-tested reliability.
Powerful Yamaha 1.8L High Output Marine Engine
The heart of the Yamaha VXR™ and VXS™ is the industry’s first 1.8L marine engine that is the largest displacement motor ever designed for a personal watercraft. This normally-aspirated Yamaha marine engine produces awesome power, and when coupled with the ultra-light NanoXcel™ hull and deck; delivers faster top-end speed than competing supercharged models.
Still, this engine is also exceptionally fuel efficient and optimized to deliver the utmost performance using regular unleaded fuel.
Engine features include:
- Same lightweight, compact platform as Yamaha’s flagship FZR and FZS high-performance models without the added weight and expense of a supercharger and intercooler.
- High-torque for excellent acceleration.
- Open loop cooling for best performance, reliability and low maintenance.
- Throttle by wire reverse system controls RPM in reverse gear for maximum thrust efficiency.
- Low maintenance costs.
Yamaha NanoXcel™ Hull and Deck
The VXR and VXS feature the industry’s first and only nanotechnology-engineered hulls, decks, and liners that are the lightest and strongest in the market today. This is the same material featured on Yamaha’s flagship high-performance FZR and FZS models. The result is a state of the art watercraft that is quick, nimble, and with the balance and maneuverability that truly connects the rider to the machine.
In today’s more value-minded marketplace, there is nothing like the VXR™ and VXS™ that deliver on the singular goal of offering high-performance at an affordable price. These models focus on the true essence of what makes watercraft riding fun.
The only affordable ultra high-performance model designed to appeal to PWC racers and serious enthusiasts with added versatility for watersports towing.
- Three-passenger capacity.
- Traditional seat design for added versatility.
- Tow hook and reboarding ladder.
- Metallic paint exclusive to Yamaha.
- Available in Black.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.